Low Stock Alerts
Schedule daily, weekly or monthly emails to get notified of low stock items.
Set alerts for all or specific variants of a product when they go under a specified threshold.
Generate report of low-stock items at any time.
Inventory Alerts Scheduler lets you schedule email notifications informing you about items that are low in stock. (1 click installation, 0 developers needed!)
- Merchants can set up alerts by selecting a product, a specific variant (or all) and a threshold below which they want an alert to be sent.
- Merchants can set up any number of alerts and enable/disable/edit them as per requirement.
View Low Stock Inventory Report
- Merchants can generate a report listing items for which alerts have been set up and whose quantity has fallen below the set threshold.
- Merchants can also have this report sent to a specified email address for their record.
Schedule Low Stock Inventory Reports
- To get email notifications, merchants can set an email address and one of the following frequency options: Daily, Weekly, or Monthly.
- Reports can be scheduled for any number of email addresses.
- At the specified time, a report listing items for which alerts have been set up and whose quantity has fallen below the set threshold will be sent via email to the specified email address.