|125||Managing orders (Fulfillment)|
|162||Shipping solutions (Shipping and delivery)|
|217||Shipping and delivery|
|Stores in database||0|
Save On Shipping Costs
Merge customer’s orders into one and save additional shipping costs or refund them.
Improve Customer Experience
Encourage customers to shop again by removing redundant shipping costs. Deliver different orders together.
User Friendly & Customizable
Easily define rules for combining orders and automatically checking possible merging cases.
Merge customer orders, save on shipping costs and encourage customers to buy more and buy often without worrying about extra shipping expenses!
What is Mergify?
Mergify is a tool that helps you with merging multiple orders from the same customer into one order, to reduce unnecessary shipping costs.
Effortless order merging!
Mergify helps you save time on combining orders. With Mergify you can:
- Auto-check for potential orders to merge based on your defined rules
- Select orders manually and merge them into a draft order
- Refund unused shipping rates
- Send a customized email to your customer and notify them of the new merged order
- Set new order value to 0 to avoid disrupting store analytics
- Have control over what happens to the original orders and merged output
Stand out with better customer experience
- Combine multiple orders from the same customer and ship them at once! Save them the hassle of tracking multiple order shipments
- Refund your customer the extra shipping costs and increase the chance of repeat-purchase!
How does it work?
You can select orders to merge from orders page or from Mergify’s dashboard. Mergify will combine selected orders and make a new draft order. You can customize this process in the settings page
Auto-check helps you find merging candidates based on your pre-defined rules. You can create rules and customize merging based on their:
- Creation date
- Financial status
- Fulfillment status
- Order tags
- Customer tags
- Shipping address
- Shipping Carrier
There are different settings available for manual and automatic merging:
- combine same items in multiple orders in a single entry in merged order, or keeping them as separate items
- decide which shipping cost to keep from different orders
- Refund extra shipping costs
- Set new order value to zero
- Add tags and notes to orders
- Archive or cancel the original orders after merging
You can add tags and notes to orders dynamically to organize and keep track of merged orders. There are dynamic tags available to use in tags and notes:
- Original orders name
- Original orders ids
- Merging date
- New draft order name
- New draft order id
- New order name (created by completing draft order)
- New order id
- Original orders names
Shape the new draft order from original orders using their:
- Billing Address
- Custom Attributes
- Localization Extensions
Customize Email subject, header and body with dynamic tags and notify your customers