|18||Delivery and pickups (Shipping and delivery)|
|30||Post-purchase services (Customer service)|
|47||Shipping and delivery|
|77||Notifications (Store design)|
|Stores in database||1|
Confirm COD Orders
COD customers confirm their order with an OTP after checkout. This verifies their number and re-confirms their intent of making a purchase.
Reduce RTO on your ecommerce store by eliminating fake/ unserious orders. Orders with verified mobile numbers also deliver quicker.
Whatsapp for Instant Delivery
No customer will ever wait indefinitely for an OTP. With one click, your customers can receive the OTP on Whatsapp.
CODFIRM helps ecommerce stores reduce RTO (returns) of cash on delivery (COD) orders by verifying COD customer’s contact numbers. Orders that have incorrect contact numbers are bound to return as RTO since delivery drivers cannot reach the customer when they are out for delivery. CODFIRM ensures that every COD customer is asked to confirm their order with an OTP (verification code) sent to their phone via SMS/ Whatsapp. This not only verifies the customers’ contact number but also reconfirms their intent to make a purchase. With an OTP verification, customers feel the experience of authorising the order. This increases their likeliness of accepting the order and decreases the chances of it coming back as an RTO order.
How does CODFIRM work?
- After choosing to pay via COD, the customer is redirected to an order confirmation page. On this page, the customer has to enter the OTP (sent to their mobile via SMS/ Whatsapp) to confirm their order.
- As soon as the order is confirmed/ cancelled from the confirmation page, the customer is redirected to the order status page where they can see their order status and summary.
- For store owners, the status of the COD confirmation is visible on the "Orders" tab on your Shopify dashboard - so that you do not have to open another page for the order confirmation status of each of your COD orders.
- When a customer chooses to cancel an order, the order is cancelled, an order cancellation email is sent to your customer and the items are restocked.
- The likelihood of the order coming as an RTO reduces since the customer’s contact number as well as their intent to make a COD purchase is confirmed.
How is CODFIRM better than IVR/ Automated Calls?
- IVR calls have an accent that your customers might find difficult to understand.
- IVR or automated calls are outrightly annoying. Most of the time, apps like Truecaller either block the calls or display a “spam” warning. This not only harms your brand image but also leads to low order confirmations.
- Cellular network is unreliable and hence automated calls and SMS have low reachability. By giving your customers an option to receive the OTP on Whatsapp, we ensure that no customer ever has to wait for the confirmation message ever again.
Who is it for?
The app is built for ecommerce stores that are looking to reduce RTO on COD orders. The app currently works for stores shipping COD orders to India, Italy, UAE and Spain.