Reach more shoppers
Sell to a global audience by converting your store prices into customer's local currency
Coin's exchange data provides timely conversions based on the latest rates
Convert prices using our commercial-grade GeoIP detection for a seamless experience
October 25, 2019 update
Coin now supports native checkout for multiple currencies on stores using Shopify Payments!
Reach more shoppers by supporting all of the global currencies on your Shopify store. Coin converts all of your product prices to your shopper's home currency either automatically based on their IP address, manually through the currency switcher, or both.
- Supports 193 currencies, including all of the major currencies needed by multi-currency shops and crypto-currencies like Bitcoin
- Native checkout for multiple currencies on stores using Shopify Payments!
- Sell confidently knowing Coin's premium exchange rate data is constantly updated throughout the day from leading financial sources
- Only Coin utilizes the gold standard in commercial IP detection to quickly identify where your customers are coming from and automatically convert prices to the appropriate local currency for your shoppers
- Our rounding feature supports your perfect pricing, so even in a different currency your prices can end in a number of your choice (.99,.00, .95 ect)
- Add a currency selector that matches the look and feel of your store OR have it integrate with your existing theme's currency feature
- You have full control over how your converted currencies are displayed (round to whole numbers, with or without currency names, etc)
- Coin is fully compatible with stores that dynamically show prices or make use of AJAX
- This is a great solution for stores that sell to multiple countries and need to comply with Google's native currency policies
- Use our international simulator and preview how shoppers from around the world see your store in their country
- Coin works with Sufio, the #1 invoicing app for Shopify. With Coin and Sufio working together, your customers will see prices in their local currencies throughout their shopping experience
Have questions? Need help? Our support team is here to assist you every step of the way! ShopPad is based in California and we offer live chat and email support Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm PT.
Expert Install Service available for this app! Intimidated by editing Shopify's liquid code? Our award-winning customer success team will be happy to install and configure Coin for your store.