|53||Marketing analytics (Marketing)|
|86||Upselling and cross-selling (Conversion)|
|Stores in database||0|
One click to deploy price tests. Your URLs stay the same! You don't need to make any changes on Shopify or your Facebook/Google ads.
Control your tests, with custom traffic splits. Get results quickly with a 50-50 split or send only 10% of your traffic and measure steadily
See which price is doing better in a single glance. We also tell you when you have enough data for a conclusive winner!
Optimise Price, Maximise Profits
dexter is price A/B testing tool, that helps you test an alternate price for your products.
All you have to do is:
- Pick a product
- Decide how much you want to increase (or decrease) the price
- Pick what fraction of visitors should see the test price
You are now ready to launch a price test!
Big e-commerce corporations constantly leverage their product prices, in order to maximise profits. Now that power of price testing is in your hands, with dexter.
- Same product URL - no changes required in Shopify or your Facebook or Google Ads
- Compatible with remarketing, cart recovery - shoppers continue to see the same price through their journey (known to work with Klaviyo, Privy, Pushowl, Facebook, Google Remarketing)
- Start a test with one click - we take care of everything that's needed
- Simple comparison between prices - monitor revenue / 100 visitors to tell which price is doing well at a glance
- Statistical analysis - We do the math, so you can be sure that your price change works
- Is it safe to play around with my product price?
It can be scary changing the price of product, without knowing what it will do to your sales. That is precisely why we built dexter so you can test the prices and know what works. Quickly and easily. If you still cannot get over the fear of changing your price, think about the prospect of greater revenue and profits. Marginal changes in price, seldom affect the sales of good products, but often have a substantial impact on the profits you take home.
- What products should I run price tests on?
Pick a product that has steady visitors and sales. This is where you can quickly unlock hidden revenue. If you are too early in product or store growth story, the data will be noisy and you might not be able to get a quick and clear answer.
- How do I know which price is doing better?
Simple: We'll point it out. We present a simple number - revenue / 100 visitors - to compare between the two prices. You also need sufficient data before concluding that a price is definitely better. We do this math for you as well, and tell you when a test has a conclusive winner for you.
We are a small team, here to help you manage your price to maximise your revenue and profits. Do write to us at [email protected]!
- Due to the way Google Shopping treats price on the page, sometimes the price split tests might not work
- Products with more than 40 variants are currently not automatically supported
- Due to complications with some themes, we might not support your theme out of the box; we will review and try to make it work