Estimated Delivery Time
Show delivery date message based on visitor's country right on the product/cart/check out/order status/order history page!
Configure to display different estimated delivery date details for different products/collections
Highly flexible & customisable, requires zero modifications to your theme files! No coding skills required.
ETA solves one of the biggest questions from your customers: "When can I get my order?". It helps you show shipping messages or ETA information right under the "Add to Cart" button. So your customer visualizes an exact day when they can get the package. This can contribute to a boost in conversion rates.
What does ETA do?
- Visitor location (GeoIP) based date calculation
- Target all/specific products
- Target all/specific collections
- Set week-off days
- Add a delivery timer on the product page
Why choose us?
- Designs message widget with icon, text, font styling, etc
- No coding required, easy to install and uninstall
- Free and fast support that will assist and solve your problems within 24 hours on working days
- Requires zero modification to your theme file and easy to uninstall
On which page will the estimated delivery message be displayed?
- Product page
- Cart page
- Check out page
- Order status page
- Order history page
- Shopify order admin
- Order confirmation email
- Est setting for different regions/states/provinces
- Language translate (integrate with our Etranslate app for multi-language store)
More features to come
- Display estimated delivery date on the tracking page. (integrate with our Parcel Panel tracking app)
- Est message templates
Powerful rich editor
works great on mobile