|6||Managing orders (Fulfillment)|
|7||Store development (Store management)|
|18||Upselling and cross-selling (Conversion)|
|65||Launching your store|
|Stores in database||0|
Use Excel or CSV files for:
Products, Collections, Customers, Discounts, Draft Orders, Orders, Payouts, Pages, Blogs, Redirects, Activity, Metafields, ...
Migrate data to Shopify
All you need to migrate data from your previous e-commerce platform like Magento, Lightspeed, WordPress/WooCommerce, BigCommerce, ...
Bulk update data
Bulk update specific fields while keeping existing data intact. E.g. update Product inventory by the SKU number. Schedule and auto-repeat.
Have you maxed out Shopify CSV file import and export capabilities?
This app is the only tool you will need to manage your whole Shopify store data.
Matrixify (formerly Excelify) app gives you great control over your store data
- Migrate from your old platform.
- Feed data to your store from any of your data sources, fit into our Excel or CSV template.
- Update your existing store data by individual fields, without having to re-import everything.
- Copy your data to your other stores with just one Excel or zip file.
- Export your data to other marketplaces like Google Shopping.
- Schedule and auto-repeat imports or exports.
- Backup your whole shop.
Just one feature to import Collections in bulk will save you days of manual work
If you use Matrixify for just this one thing - you have your time and sanity back. Import collections. See what's inside each collection by doing an export.
But it's packed with so much more
Whatever fields you see in your Shopify Admin, you are able to export and import them with Matrixify. You can bulk-update any of those fields individually or all together.
Crazy many Metafields?
Have Metafields as additional columns along with items they are attached to. You can edit, add or delete them just like any other column values.
Your store language is not plain English?
If you tried to import products or customers with CSV files in other languages with special language encoding, you know the pain. With Excel files, your data will be imported correctly.
Some of additional things you can do with this same app:
- Update Product price
- Update inventory, also by location
- Import several images from the same row, separated by ; (semicolon)
- Update Image Alt Texts
- Update Collection product positions
- Update Product variants by SKU, by Barcode, by Option values
- Reorder product variants
- Send out Customer activations in bulk
- Update SEO fields for Products, Collections, Pages, Blogs
- Import and export Blogs, Blog Posts, Blog Comments
- Update Cost Per Item
Magento, BigCommerce, WooCommerce / Wordpress, etc. - Products, Collections, Customers, Orders, Redirects, Pages, Blog Posts, etc.
Uploaded file, URL, FTP/SFTP, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Sheets, ... Upload to FTP/SFTP.
Copy your whole store
All exported store contents fit in one exported file. You can copy your store by importing that same exported file to your other store. 2 shops for price of 1.
You are in charge!
- Track progress - see time it takes to finish, how many items were new, updated or failed.
- Cancel job any time.
- See detailed result for each imported or exported item.
- Export just the needed data - select columns and apply filters