|193||Product variations (Merchandising)|
|200||Operations (Store management)|
|Stores in database||0|
Bulk upload product images
Bulk upload and download product images. Upload all images in a folder recursively.
Match by filename
Auto match image to product if filename contains product SKU, barcode or handle.
Match by barcode photo
Auto match image to product by taking a photo of the product barcode.
App to upload and download product images. You can upload images for many products at once.
Images can be auto matched to products. Suggested matches are shown so you can confirm before the images are added to your shop.
Match by filename
- Images are matched by filename if file or folder contains product SKU, barcode or handle.
- You can use a regular expression to select the product identifier part from the filename.
Match by photo of barcode
- Uploaded images are scanned for barcodes. If a product barcode is detected then the image is matched to that product.
- Images with a camera timestamp less than 30 minutes after a barcode photo are matched to the same product.
- Start by taking a photo of the product barcode, followed by normal product photos. Repeat for multiple products.
- The app has a tool for manual bulk matching when auto match is not possible.
- Filter and sort multiple images and products on one screen.
- Product image filenames are unique in Shopify. If you upload a filename that already exist in your shop, then the existing image is replaced.
- You confirm suggested replacements before we update the images in your shop.
Download product images
- Select products with a Shopify product search query.
- Download all images for selected products as one zip file.
Download, edit and replace
Download followed by replace images can be used to edit images on your computer, for example with a Photoshop batch job.