|2||Marketing analytics (Marketing)|
|2||Support (Customer service)|
|16||Made by Shopify|
|Stores in database||0|
Turn browsers into buyers
Share products, discount codes, and get powerful insights so you can sell more and focus on chats that convert.
Help more people in less time
Create quick replies, instant answers, and automated messages all from your admin and keep your brand consistent.
Centralize chats in one place
Chat in real time or use email to follow up when you can’t talk to customers live.
About Shopify Inbox
Shopify Inbox is a free messaging app that lets you turn more chats into checkouts, no matter where they start. In fact, 70% of Shopify Inbox conversations are with customers making a purchasing decision.
Here’s what you can do with Shopify Inbox
- Customize chat for your online store in just a few clicks from Shopify admin.
- Connect Facebook, Instagram, and more to Inbox so you can easily manage customer conversations within a single app.
- Instantly identify chats likely to lead to sales and understand customer needs with automatic message classification.
- Know what customers have in their cart when they reach out to you using online store chat.
- Send products, photos, and discounts without leaving the chat window to close sales faster.
- Create a custom greeting and set expectations so customers know when you’re available for real-time help.
- Save time by letting shoppers find instant answers to common questions about shipping rates, timelines, returns, and more.
- Automatically collect a customer’s contact information before the chat starts so you can continue the conversation even if customers leave your store.
- Use metrics in your admin to understand how chat is performing so you can plan for growth with confidence.
To use Shopify Inbox you need:
- An active Shopify plan
- Access to a desktop web browser or an Apple or Android device to receive and respond to messages on shopifyinbox.com or via the Inbox mobile application
Set up in admin
Automatic message classification
Share rich product links in chat
Let customers self-serve with instant answers
Centralize messages in one place