|57||Content marketing (Marketing)|
|149||Selling methods (Sourcing and selling products)|
|378||Sourcing and selling products|
|Stores in database||0|
Add live shopping to your site
Embed shoppable live streams to your Shopify store — no developers required
Manage live shows from Shopify
Edit, personalize and publish shows right from your Shopify dashboard
Reduce the path to purchase
Real-time engagement and chat help shoppers make better purchase decisions
Integrate, stream, sell and repeat!
Engage your customers and make your conversion dreams a reality. The Live Shopping With Bambuser app provides flexible configuration options that integrate seamlessly with your existing theme — no extra coding required. Just schedule your live shopping event, publish it on selected pages and start broadcasting LIVE to your customers.
What you get in the Live Shopping app:
- Quick integration to Bambuser Live Video Shopping code to set up new live shopping events
- Customizable banner for your customers to join the live streaming event
- Embeddable live video player that works responsively both in mobile and desktop
- Integration with Shopify products and shopping cart, allowing customers to buy directly in-stream without leaving the video
- Advanced metrics about audience engagement, add-to-cart, and sales made through live shopping events
Why live video shopping?
Combining the best of ecommerce and entertainment, live video shopping is an exciting new way to engage with customers and sell products in real-time. Customers can interact with hosts and each other in chat, asking questions as they are led through the purchase funnel. From product discovery to consideration and final sale, the shopper's journey remains in the live stream, driving higher conversions and deeper customer relationships.
- Re-use your videos to promote shoppable products in your marketing channels
- No commission fees: Neither Woolman nor Bambuser charge commission on sales made using the live shopping solution
Live video shopping is exciting, authentic, and it fulfils our insatiable need for stellar customer experiences. With all of those benefits, there's good reason to believe it's the future of retail.