Access control for everything.
Require registration, or a customer tag. Lock products behind a passcode. Create country-specific collections. Give customers secret links.
Simple setup. Auto-installed.
Mix and match locks and keys however you like - Locksmith lets you be creative about how you protect your shop, and who sees what content.
Support that loves you.
We've been building Shopify apps for 10 years, and more than 10,000 merchants love what we build and how we support them. Come see why.
Locksmith is for access control, on your online storefront. We've been doing this very well, for a long time.
As a tool, Locksmith's power comes from a super-versatile yet super-simple idea: locks to protect your content, and keys to let different people in.
Once you've locked something, use keys to grant access if the customer…
- has a certain tag
- is signed in
- gives a certain passcode
- arrives via a secret link
- is not signed in
- does not have a certain tag
- gives one of many passcodes
- subscribes to your Mailchimp list or newsletter
- subscribes to your Klaviyo list or newsletter
- has one of many email addresses
- the customer's email contains something specific
- has purchased a specific product
- has placed at least x orders
- has a certain product in their cart
- has a certain variant in their cart
- has at least $x in their cart
- has a certain IP address
- is visiting from a certain country
- is visiting before a certain date and time
- is visiting after a certain date and time
Or, grant access using any custom condition by using a little Liquid code.
We've been with Shopify for more than 9 years. We know the platform backwards and forwards, and we've built Locksmith with care. It's the best, frankly, and it's here to solve this problem for you, so you can get back to what you were made to do. If you have any questions, use the "Get support" link on this listing.
Creating a lock
Creating a key
Locksmith help page
Brought to you, for this moment, by Lightward