Increase organic reach
People on Pinterest can easily discover, save and buy products from your website for free.
Easy to install and edit
Pin images in your website in a few clicks with no coding required.
Stunning visual effects
Friendly user interface with beautiful skins included.
What is Pinterest?
- Pinterest is a visual discovery engine people use to find inspiration for their lives and make it easier to shop for home decor, fashion and style, electronics, and more. Pinterest offers businesses a fairly unique proposition. Like other social media networks, it’s a place to connect with friends and influencers, in which people with similar tastes can discover through search and recommendations.
- Pins are bookmarks that people use to save ideas they love on Pinterest.
- If you click through the Pin, you can visit the website to learn how to make it or where to buy it. As you discover Pins you love, click the red Save button to save them to your boards.
- When you try a Pin, you can show people on Pinterest how it went. Tried the perfect s’more’s recipe? Add a photo of your s'mores over the campfire to the Pin, add a note to show people how it went, or add helpful tips for anyone else who might want to give it a go.
So, what we do?
- The Pin it button is a great way for your business to get content on Pinterest. With just one click, visitors can save content they like on your site to Pinterest, which helps even more Pinners discover you.