Track income and expenses and maximize tax deductions for your Shopify business with accounting by QuickBooks Online.
Send sales data to your books
Set up QuickBooks Connector to import sales data from Shopify to QuickBooks Online.
Save time on manual data entry
Make fewer mistakes by reducing the need for manual data entry and shortcuts.
Save time and stay ahead of your bookkeeping when you integrate Shopify with QuickBooks Connector. Easily manage the connection between Shopify and QuickBooks Online.
Sync up sales, inventory, and accounting
- Connect all of your Shopify storefronts to QuickBooks Online accounting to track income and expenses and maximize tax deductions.
- Automate entering invoices, customers, or products by connecting Shopify and QuickBooks Online.
- Synchronize your inventory and accounting data between Shopify and QuickBooks Online.
- Automatically calculate sales on your invoices
The QuickBooks Connector app will automatically:
- Create a sales invoice or receipt in QuickBooks Online when an order is made in Shopify.
- Share added products from Shopify to QuickBooks Online.
- Update stock levels between QuickBooks Online and Shopify (with QuickBooks Online Plus subscription or higher).
QuickBooks Connector requires an active QuickBooks Online subscription. For a more complex inventory management solution, check out QuickBooks Commerce.
See what you make and spend at a glance.
Set up workflows based on your business needs.
Orders from your store become invoices or receipts on QuickBooks
Send payments and fees from Shopify to QuickBooks Online
Automatically send payouts to QuickBooks Online .as deposits.
Have new items created in QuickBooks Online for new products.