|16||Fulfillment records (Fulfillment)|
|41||Shipping solutions (Shipping and delivery)|
|56||Shipping and delivery|
|Stores in database||0|
Sync Orders in Real-time
Automatically sync orders from Shopify & other stores. Any changes to order details are always synchronized real-time.
Print Labels & Custom Invoices
Compare shipping rates and duration, select your preferred shipping method, and create labels & custom invoices in 1 click.
Automatically Fulfil & Track
Automatically mark shipments as fulfilled, with tracking numbers sent to your shop instantly. Check shipment status on 1 interface.
Ship&co is a global shipping management solution for e-commerce.
Created for, and by a Shopify seller, Ship&co helps simplify the shipping process so that you can get your shipments ready for pick-up in less than 20 seconds!
Featuring a user-friendly interface, Ship&co helps you automatically import orders from multiple Shopify stores, compare your carrier account shipping rates, print labels and customs documents, and track shipments - all on a single dashboard.
Any updates on your orders (change of shipping address, order notes, edits to products) are automatically updated on Ship&co's dashboard as well.
We integrate with major international and domestic carriers, including FedEx, UPS, DHL, Yamato Japan, Sagawa, Japan Post, SF Express, Australian Post, Ninja Van (Singapore), Delivengo and Colissimo (France) for domestic and international deliveries.
Shopify sellers in Europe, North America, Asia, Australia and New Zealand use Ship&co every day.
Some of our features:
- Synchronize your orders from multiple shops in real-time.
- Easily compare multiple carrier shipping rates by adding your own carrier account.
- Print shipping labels, invoices, and international customs documents in just 1 click.
- Use customs information (Country of origin and HS Codes) synced from your Shopify product pages.
- Track the status of your shipments with tracking numbers automatically synced to your shop.
- Go Paperless! When shipping internationally with FedEx, DHL or UPS, there is no need to print any customs invoices as we send the required data directly to the carrier.
- Fulfill orders for multi-location Shopify stores.
- Use Shopify order Tags to filters orders inside Ship&co.
Ship&co offers an initial 14 days trial, where you can try out our services for free, with unlimited shipment volumes. There is no credit card information required either, so take advantage of this offer and find out how Ship&co can work for you!
We are global and understand international sellers well.
You can use Ship&co anywhere in the world! We have offices in Japan and Singapore to support Shopify sellers worldwide. Since 2008, we’ve operated our own Shopify store with customers in over 100 countries. With our hands-on experience, we understand what your needs are with DHL Express, FedEx and UPS, more than any other shipping app developer.
Ship&co App doesn't add any code to your store.