Split Payments to Sell More
Customers can split payments or share them with others. Get more orders with even one big product on the showcase!
0% Payment Fee
Fair price with zero commission for all payments processed by the trusted Shopify billing system.
Partial Payments Synced
Orders and payments are synchronized to always be clear and up to date with your inventory.
We introduce the only partial payment app that allows your customers to pay for an order in different ways.
- Let customers use different credit cards to pay for an item
- Allow credit card and PayPal to split payments
- Enable several people to split the payment for the order total
What problems does the app solve?
Familiar with the situation when you want to buy something or pay for a service and haven't got enough money on one card? You have to pay for the order with several cards. But what if the store doesn't provide an option to split the payment?
Or maybe you want to give a present to a group of people? You need to collect all the money and transfer it to one person. This will take time and may be stressful, so you decide: “I'd better go get it somewhere else.” How about not losing those customers?
Split payments in use
- Example 1: Customers may want to pay for an order with multiple cards to not go above their credit card limit. In this case, they may use multiple payment sources (e.g. pay using different cards, or pay with a credit card and PayPal).
Once the customer pays all the invoices sent by email, you'll see a notification widget saying the order is fully paid. If a customer doesn’t pay the invoice, you have the option to send a reminder.
- Example 2: When placing an order, a customer will be able to distribute the payment between several recipients by submitting their emails. Customers do not even have to participate in the payment themselves.
We don't charge any additional fees on these partial payments as long as they’re secured by the Shopify billing system.
Up-to-date transactions log
Processed and pending partial payments are constantly updated, so you get a real-time synchronization between a real-time inventory and order history.
Create a split payment manually
You can create and email invoices to your customers manually.
Please note that all the appropriate taxes and shipping charges are automatically applied, reflecting your Shopify store settings, and are always up to date.
Live support 24/7
Whenever you need any advice or a helping hand to customize the app, feel free to chat with us or drop us a line.
100% Quality Guarantee
If the app doesn't pay for itself within two weeks, you can uninstall it and contact us for a refund. If you've used the app for not longer than one month and uninstalled it, we will refund 50% of your monthly subscription cost.