Manipulate product pricing
Supports feed formats such as CSV , Rest API, SOAP, HTML, JSON and supplier download links with vendor login.
Connect to supplier Rest API
Integrate with SFTP, receive email, online download, QuickBooks, Google Spreadsheet, Dropbox, Rest API, FTP, Email, Dropbox & more
Automate scheduling inventory
Set Stock Sync to update your inventory feed automatically whether it is hourly or daily (after file processed) accordingly
Used by stores to update inventory or import products that don't exist yet.
Managing a store with multiple suppliers' feeds has never been easier. Update your inventory or add new products to your store with a one-time setup. Stock Sync helps you save time dealing with tedious inventory management.
Why Stock Sync is a Must-Have App to Manage your Inventory
- Works for an empty store or stores with products ready
- Inventory update works even without adding the products using Stock Sync
- Dynamic products' pricing with the pricing rule
- Have the power to include/exclude products from the feed
- Manage multiple suppliers/drop shipper feed in a single app
- Remove any unwanted or discontinued products from the store
- Export inventory to supplier or vendor to track stock held in store
- Choose to update 20+ different product fields such as description, title, images, cost, tags, meta fields and many more matched by SKU/barcode
- No need to have a fixed column format. You only need one column to locate product/variant, and another column to edit a certain product/variant
Integrate with your external inventory or warehouse management system, suppliers inventory, or drop-shippers inventory feed
You have an offline retail store running. And is exploring setting up a Shopify online store. Stock Sync is here to integrate your online store by syncing stock quantity & price with your offline inventory system via FTP, URL, Google SpreadSheet/Drive or Email attachment.
Integrate your inventories into one system
Want to expand your brick-and-mortar retail store to an e-commerce platform at Shopify? Stock Sync saves you hours by updating your inventories between your vendors and suppliers feed, warehouses, and Drop-shippers inventory feeds automatically.
Such as CSV, XLS, XSLX, XML, JSON, TXT and EDI.
Set the synchronization frequency to as often as every hour for up-to-date inventory tracking based on the subscription
Various channels to import and update inventory data from Suppliers, Drop-shippers, Warehouses, or POS.
- Direct upload source file
- Downloadable link
- Supplier's FTP or SFTP server
- Shared Google Drive
- Shared Dropbox
- Supplier or Store owner send Email to a unique Stock Sync email address with source file as an attachment
- Shared Google Spreadsheet
- One Drive
Some of the suppliers supported by Stock Sync are Brandsdistribution, Matterhorn, Diamond Sky, FragranceX, MMA Silver Star, Bewicked, Dropshipping B2B, Houzz and many more.
Or export inventory to other distribution channels:
- Amazon Warehouse
Migrate products to Shopify too.
Add/remove and update inventory products
Connect with suppliers such as Walmart, Wayfair
Match products with field mapping such as SKU
Filter products to be updated
View changes log
Manage feeds in your finger tip