Boost store speed performance
Image Optimizer, Theme Optimizer improves Actual Speed, make the page speed faster. Auto Optimize keeps store stay always optimized.
Make users feel faster
The only app which uses data to predict contents a user is likely to visit and preload them, improving perceived performance significantly.
Improve UX & reduce bounce
Customize the Loading Screen with diverse options and effects to shorten the waiting time, please the customers.
What is Swift and why speed matter?
Swift is a page speed solution for e-commerce store owners. Swift offers the innovative approach that focuses strongly on improving Actual Speed and Perceived Speed while keeping the interface simple and easy for all users.
Do you know that every second delay in the store can cut down your conversion rate up to 20%? Swift is the effective tool to hasten your page speed for the better sales performance.
Make store light and load fast with Actual Speed
Actual Speed represents the loading speed of a store. The lighter site the faster the site will be. Actual Speed has affected your store performance and impacted directly to bounce rate.
Swift speeds up page Actual speed by three main features:
- Image Optimizer: Using Smart Lossy Compression to process images, which decreases large image size while retaining excellent visual quality.
- Theme Optimizer: Providing the enhancing codes tailored to your theme to speed up your page. Lazy Load only loads the images that are needed and Critical CSS delays loading CSS codes that are unnecessary at the moment. We also minify JS and CSS files to reduce payload sizes and script parse time.
- Auto Optimize: Automatically optimizing images and themes on your page.
Improve user experience with Perceived Speed
Perceived Speed is how fast your customers think your site is. It depends on the user experience, not any certain metrics.
Swift speeds up Perceived Speed by changing the way your web loading and showing content:
- Smart Preloading: Analyzing and predicting what page a user is going to visit next on a site or which link is most likely to be clicked. Then Swift preloads those contents in advance and delivers the page right after it is requested. Therefore, users would experience the very short waiting time.
- Loading Screen: Using eye-catching animations to enhance user experience while they wait for pages to load. Furthermore, it makes your website more professional and likely to keep your customers stay longer on your site.
- No affect to your theme: Swift always saves your settings to help you undo every change that was made with Swift in a single click.
- Ease of use: Nothing special here, no coding required, just follow the instructions and click.
- World-class support: Our proactive Customer Support team always strives to assist you. Just drop us a message and we’ll get back to you right away.