See When Customers Have Agreed
You can easily see the date and time of when the checkbox was ticked by customers in the order details and in the order confirmation email
Specific Products & Countries
You can show the checkbox for specific countries & products with custom text, link to your terms of service page and warning pop up message
Show In Create Account/Login
The agreement checkbox can also appear as a requirement in the Create Account and Login pages of the store
- Show the terms and conditions in the account Create Account & Login pages
- Open the policy links in a pop up
- Supports Shopify POS app
- You can now make the checkbox optional and ticked by default
- You can now show the checkbox only for specific countries
- You can now choose to show the checkbox only for specific products
- Rich Text Editor: Design the checkbox text however you like: Include images, trust badges and add multiple links & policies to the text!
- View the date & time of when your customer agrees / accepts to your terms and conditions in the order details
- Supports all additional checkout buttons like PayPal, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay & Shopify Payments - the checkbox must be ticked in order to checkout wIth them
- Supporting Buy It Now buttons! A modal with the checkbox in it will pop up when the buy it now button will be clicked!
Easy To Use
Easily add a customizable 'I agree to the terms and conditions' checkbox to your cart page/drawer so that customers will be required to tick it before proceeding to checkout. If a customer doesn't tick the checkbox before clicking the checkout button, an alert with your own customized text will pop up and prevent them from continuing the checkout
Adds The Consent Date To The Order Details & Email Confirmation
The app will add the date and time of when the customer has ticked the checkbox and agreed to your terms and conditions to the order details under the Additional Details section. You can also add it to your packing slips, invoices and order confirmation email templates.
One Click Installation & Universal Support
No code is required to show the checkbox in the cart. The app supports all kinds of carts pages, and all Shopify themes.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Adds a customized checkbox to your cart page/drawer or popup in one click.
- Saves the date & time of when the customer has agreed to your terms and conditions and displays it in the order details.
- Can be displayed only for specific products
- Customize the checkbox text, terms and conditions link & warning message in any language.
- Supports multiple links & policies
- Supports all additional checkout buttons like PayPal, Shopify Payments, Google Pay, Apple Pay & Amazon Pay
- Supports Buy It Now buttons - a pop up modal will pop with the checkbox in it
Need Help? Want To Request A Feature?
Click the Get Support button or start a chat with us!
A store cart page with the Terms and Conditions Checkbox app
The app supports Buy It Now buttons
The checkbox can be added for specific products and countries
The settings of the Terms And Conditions Checkbox App
Mobile version of the app in action: The checkbox is in the cart
Supports Shopify POS App for iOS and Android