|10||Policy and security (Store management)|
|11||Cart modification (Conversion)|
|Stores in database||0|
Terms & Conditions in the cart
Add a checkbox to your cart that customers must check before the checkout. Popup will show if there have no available checkbox.
Dynamic Checkout Compatible
Works with Buy now button on product page. It works with third-party accelerated checkout methods.
Easy to install
The installation wizard supports any theme. Visualization tool to select the place where you would like to show the checkbox.
What are the terms and conditions?
Why are the terms and conditions important to have?
- When the GDPR privacy law from the EU became effective and increased consent requirements for businesses around the world, the use of these types of checkboxes went from "highly recommended" to "required" in some situations.
So, what do we do?
— Add the Terms & Conditions in the cart
- Add a terms and conditions checkbox to the cart page or into the Ajax/dynamic cart. So customers will be required to tick it before proceeding to checkout. If a customer doesn't tick the checkbox before clicking the checkout button, an alert with your own customized text will show and prevent them from continuing the checkout.
- Popup will show if there has no available checkbox.
- Choose between displaying your terms within a popup or opening a link to your terms page.
— Add the Consent Date to the order details
- The app will add the date and time of when the customer has ticked the checkbox and agreed to your terms and conditions to the order details under the 'Additional Details' section of the order!
— Multiple stunning skins
- You may choose various skins for the checkbox with cool animations that will attract your customers, or opt for a formal style. Please visit our demo store to see these amazing skins.
— Adjust Look and Feel
- You may change backgrounds, borders, and font colors for each element of the discount box, and adjust width or alignment directly in the admin panel. You can also change any text for the checkbox.
Our app, the Terms and Conditions Checkbox (TCC), has principles of operation that depend on "Cart attributes". Cart attributes are officially supported by Shopify. These fields help collect additional information from your customers on the cart page, which plays important role in some features: terms and conditions checkboxes, gift-wrapping options, delivery date pickers...
When users do a normal checkout process by clicking the "Add to cart" button first, follow by clicking "Checkout", the TCC works properly, because the "cart attributes" are fully supported in this case.
However, if users do a "dynamic checkout", by clicking directly on the "BUY NOW" button, the TCC doesn't work, because the dynamic checkout button does not support "cart attributes". Unfortunately, this is ruled by Shopify. As the result, you couldn't find the TCC info in the orders made by this process.
I hope this makes sense.
Adjust content for the checkbox
Adjust colors for the checkbox
Adjust popup for the checkbox
Pick checkbox in cart page
Support ajax/dynamic carts and dynamic checkout buttons