|4||Order options (Merchandising)|
|Stores in database||0|
Whatever happens keep selling!
"Sold Out", "Out of Stock", got backorders? Put your products or variants on Pre-Order and keep selling. Great for "Coming soon" products.
NO touching your theme files
We do everything with script tags so your theme is NEVER altered. It's 100% safe to install and uninstall and no code is ever left behind.
Send pre-order emails and SMS
Clear communication is key to growing your brand. Make sure your customers understand it's a pre-order with email and SMS notifications.
Last Updated 2021-09-22
Easy setup with NO CODING required
- Select the product variant(s), a specific interval or continuous pre-ordering, and one of three stock management options.
Pre-order button supported on
- Product pages
- Quick views
- AJAX carts
Pre-order badge supported on
- Product pages
- Auto-detect and switch "Sold Out", "Out of Stock", "Backorder" or "Coming Soon" buttons to "Pre-Order"
- Set Pre-Order for specific product variants
- Pre-Order discounts
- Bulk variant editing
- Search/set by product tag
- "Pre-Order" tag in order list
- Set limits or unlimited Pre-Orders
- Set availability dates
- Edit cart label (i.e. "Shipping May 31th)"
- Edit message on product page
- Edit button text
- Pre-Order badge
- Email - (BETA)
- SMS - (BETA)
- Mixed cart alert
Inventory management options:
- Sell pre-orders regardless of inventory levels
- Sell pre-orders only when Shopify inventory reaches 0 or below
- Sell only the Shopify inventory as pre-orders
Why choose Timesact over a competitor?
- You only pay if you make sales
- Easiest to use pre-order app (try all of them and you'll see)
- No features hidden behind paywalls
- Support is 100% FREE and 24/7
- We fix issues caused by previous pre-order apps for FREE
- We take feature requests
- You can de-activate our code anytime in the dashboard and support is notified
- We do not alter your theme
- If you uninstall ALL code is removed
FREE 24/7 support:
- In-App Chat (business hours)
- Email (12h max response time)