Prevent WISMO Support Tickets
No more "where's my stuff?" support requests. Proactively alert customers about delayed or lost shipments to improve customer satisfaction.
Send Automated Shipping Alerts
Send branded shipping update notifications from Klaviyo, Postscript, Slack and more for a better customer experience and precise flow logic.
Complete Order Visibility
Arm your support team with real-time reports and order lookup. Identify stalled shipments, shipping errors and lost packages, instantly.
Create a Better Customer Experience with Proactive Order Tracking
Consumers check the status of their order four times, on average, until it’s delivered.
When packages look as if they’ve stopped moving, going in the wrong direction, or get lost during last-mile shipping, this results in frustrated customers, extra WISMO support tickets, and higher costs to your business. Although shipment delays & delivery exceptions are out of your control, it’s still a reflection of your brand.
Often, a merchant won’t know about a stalled package until the customer reaches out to support the status of their order, which is not an ideal situation.
Wonderment proactively identifies stalled packages so you can follow up with your customers before they write into support. Rather than waiting for customers to report the problem and lose goodwill to escalation, we enable you to proactively.
Get Ahead of Shipping Delays
Shipping delays have been a constant headache for eCommerce companies this year. Get ahead of 2021 BFCM and Christmas season by better managing customer expectations and communications around shipping issues.
Proactive communication around delay orders:
- reduces customer anxiety
- eliminates high ticket volume
- helps you stay in positive communication with your customers
- creates a better post-purchase experience, increasing customer loyalty
Prevent "Where's My Order" Tickets
Most package tracking apps notify customers when an order has shipped and has been delivered, which is great, but not much else in between, which is what causes the majority of “where is my order?” emails to support.
Providing proactive communication around shipping problems is important for any eCommerce business and Shopify Seller, and critical for those who provide perishable or essential supplies, or subscriptions.
Great for Operations, Support, Customer Service (CS/CC/CX), or Marketing teams looking to improve customer loyalty, happiness, and retention.
- Real-time reporting on the health of your shipments
- Track order status to know which orders haven’t moved or are at risk of late delivery
- Add a branded Package Lookup Page and an Order Tracking Page to your store
- Use your tracking page for upsells & add some extra sales every day
- Share/integrate tracking links (i.e., your tracking page URL) anywhere you want
- Send automated shipping notifications (aka shipping status alerts) via email or SMS
- Trigger product reviews only after an order has been delivered via JudgeMe, Stamped, Okendo, Loox, & Junip
- Integrates with Klaviyo, Gorgias, Postscript, Voyage SMS, Shopify Flow, Zapier, and Slack
- Supports USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, OnTrac, Australia Post, Canada Post, Royal Mail, and 80+ carriers in the United States, Canada, Europe, and Australia