|197||Post-purchase services (Customer service)|
|203||Cart modification (Conversion)|
|Stores in database||0|
XOrder App for Shopify
XOrder lets you enable addon features on the My Account page of the Shopify store through which your customers can edit, cancel and reorder the ordered items.
Its order cancellation functionality allows your customers to request order cancellation from my account order page, which can be managed by the Shopify seller from the dashboard of the app.
Many customers like their purchased products and want to order again. XOrder app makes it easier for them to reorder items through a single click. Your customers can reorder the individual item and repeat the entire order from their account page.
- Manage Order feature on order summary page
- Reorder entire order and specifically ordered items
- Edit Quantities of the ordered items
- Cancellation request feature
- Item return request
- User-friendly configuration
- Responsive to all device resolutions
- Customize the look and feel
- Compatible with all free themes
- Installation support that includes theme compatibility, bug fixes, and compatibility with other apps.
Saves customers time in reordering products
You can save a lot of time for your customers reordering products. Instead of going to the product page, login and order the products they want to repeat orders, customers can now completely reorder entire products in just one click from the My account page.
Reduces Customer Support Efforts
Customer service can be frustrating when it comes to canceling orders. Instead, sellers can focus on activities to increase sales. XOrder gives a better way to cancel orders by allowing customers to cancel orders. This helps in increasing customer satisfaction and reducing the workload on customer support.
Account Page Descriptions